domingo, 16 de outubro de 2016

First attempt

So, first of all hello! I'm Daisy, I am from Portugal so I apologize already if there are any mistakes in my english, feel free to correct me.
Moving on, I just wanted to create this blog because I feel like it would be good to share a little bit of myself with the world. Who knows if someone will be interested in my thoughts, my interests or my tips, but is it that hard to try? I guess not. I'm not really sure how to get people to read this, but if I figure it out, I would appreciate if you leave a comment on what you'd like me to talk about!!
P.S: I have thought about starting a youtube channel sometime soon, what are your thoughts on it?
    xoxo, see you soon

1 comentário:

  1. All the bets to your work. If you have a sweet tooh, do try: https://urdailyhacks.blogspot.com/2020/08/papaya-ladoo-recipe-diwali-indian.html It is easy and please subscribe. A small support for the yt channel goes a long way!

    ResponderEliminar